These are instructions on how to use Framaroot App (apk) to root any Android Device running Android 2.3 to Android 4.2.2.
Note: Framaroot App doesn’t support devices running on Android 4.3 or beyond.
Root Android Device using Framaroot App (apk)
- Download and Install Framaroot Application on your Android Device.
- Once Framaroot App is installed on your Android Device, then you will be able to see the Framaroot Icon in the App Drawer Menu.
- Now, Tap on the Framaroot Icon, to Open it.
- Once Framaroot App is Launched, you will be able to see the following screen on your device:
- Now, Choose any of the available exploits.
- Now you will get the Success Message on your device screen, which means rooting was successful.
[*] Compatibility: Framaroot supports devices running on Android 2.3 to Android 4.2.2. It will not work on devices running on Android 4.3 or Beyond.
[*] How to Install: If you want to Learn to Install the Framaroot Application on your Android Device, then follow How to Install Framaroot App to root any Android Device.
[*] Download Latest Version: You can download the latest version of Framaroot Application from our Download Section.
[*] Credits: Framaroot Application is Created by alephzain (senior xda developer), so full credits goes to him for providing the application for free.